Friday, January 22, 2010

The dear one


One of the books I read last quarter was the dear one, It was about a girl named feni who is going through a lot off stuff, like her grandmother dying, and her parents getting a divorce. Now on top of that her mother is letting her friends pregnant child come and live with them for a while.
At first Rebecca and feni don't get along because of what has happened in the past but as they get to know each other a little bit more they start to become friend and start to understand each other more.
when I read this book it really got to me because I think that what happens in the past should always be left in the past and people should move on. I really liked this book a lot and i recommend that everyone should read it.
Author..jacqueline woodson


No comments:

Post a Comment